Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Our TV debut!

Update! We were spotted on the commercial for Hello Goodbye! When I arrived at Schipol Airport, not only G was waiting for me, but also a full TV film crew! Well, five months later, that show is starting a new season, and our friend N saw us on the commercial for the show.
 I have no idea when or if we will actually be on the show, but if anyone is interested, het vanaf 30 maart elke woensdag, om 20.30 uur op NL 1 (every Wednesday, starting 30 March, at 8:30 on NL1). Look for the exhausted girl with red hair (I hope I don't look too awful after 18 hours of travel), a super cute Nederlander with a beard, and a shiba inu in a crate!
Here is a teaser episode from the website. I think we might not be on the first episode because the description doesn't have anything referencing us...

Get Microsoft Silverlight Bekijk de video in andere formaten.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, putting your Dutch right into use there :) Well done! Looking forward to see if you end up on the show :)

    ReplyDelete