Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hi Everyone,

So it has been a VERY long time since I have posted on here! A lot has changed since I last posted, and mostly for the better!

Inspired by the lovely Lily and her awesome blog, I have decided to try this blogging experiment again, but my focus will not only be the Netherlands, but also the variety of countries I now visit for work, and the random and sometimes dull nights of a frequent work traveller. Last year I visited 14 countries on 19 work trips. That is a lot of hotel rooms, flights, and restaurant meals.

I will also be exploring my life in the Netherlands as I close in on my third year as an expat. Tulips are still exciting, Queen's-soon-to-be-King's day is still insane, but I am pretty much done with the awful weather!

I will be posting some back photos and adventures from the last year, and some cute animals as well.

So stick with me and we will see if I can keep it up this time!

<3
April




No comments:

Post a Comment